Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net> on 2006/08/01 05:57:25 UTC

Karma for Brent

I would like to recommend Brent for committership.  Brent has made
invaluable contributions to the DAS and has been a consistent provider
of quality patches since the inception of this project.  Here is my +1
for Brent.

--Kevin

Re: Karma for Brent

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
+1

On Monday July 31 2006 11:57 pm, Kevin Williams wrote:
> I would like to recommend Brent for committership.  Brent has made
> invaluable contributions to the DAS and has been a consistent provider
> of quality patches since the inception of this project.  Here is my +1
> for Brent.
>
> --Kevin

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194   F:781-902-8001
daniel.kulp@iona.com

Re: Karma for Brent

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
+1 - Brent has done a lot of good work on DAS.
--
Jeremy

Re: Karma for Brent

Posted by Rick <cr...@gmail.com>.
+1 Besides working in general on DAS, Brent helped out a lot with DAS
issues with getting Big Bank running for M1.

Re: Karma for Brent

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
+1

--