Posted to users@maven.apache.org by gdub <a5...@orthogony.com> on 2006/04/04 19:56:47 UTC

configure ArrayList in POM

When a plugin lists a configuration property
of type ArrayList, how are values expressed
in a POM?

In particular, I want to use the links
configuration of the javadoc plugin but
when I do the simple thing--just put
a URL in the configuration/links element--
Maven complains that I'm trying to assign
a String to an ArrayList.

Is there a document somewhere that contains
a java-type-to-POM-lex mapping reference?

TIA,

   -dub

continuum setup with maven for nightly build

Posted by Vijay Shanker <vs...@comframe.com>.
Can any body suggest me setup procedure for continuum for nightly build? I am unable to add maven projects into continuum through below given link:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/getting-started/index.html

Thanking you in advance.

Vijay

RE: Regarding continuum setup

Posted by Vijay Shanker <vs...@comframe.com>.
Hi Lee,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do as you suggested.

Vijay

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.

*

Regarding continuum setup