Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bill Smith <ne...@weseewhathappens.com> on 2010/05/03 20:45:54 UTC

jetty plugin and gmaven

I am trying to create a web project that has a mixture of both groovy code
and java code.

I am using the following for my pom.

When running maven jetty:run it can't see my groovy scripts.

running mvn package I do see the compiled classes in the war file. Any ideas
what I am doing wrong?

build>
        <finalName>web</finalName>
        <plugins>
        <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.groovy.maven</groupId>
                <artifactId>gmaven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>compile</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>6.1.9</version>
                <configuration>
                    <scanIntervalSeconds>2</scanIntervalSeconds>
                    <requestLog
implementation="org.mortbay.jetty.NCSARequestLog">
                        <filename>target/yyyy_mm_dd.request.log</filename>
                        <retainDays>2</retainDays>
                        <append>true</append>
                        <extended>false</extended>
                        <logTimeZone>GMT</logTimeZone>
                    </requestLog>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

Re: jetty plugin and gmaven

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
I can't say if the jetty plugin config is correct, but for it to apply when
you run jetty:run you need to move it to the pluginManagement section.
http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#Plugin_Management

/Anders