Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/10 00:42:37 UTC

Update to licenses page for CCLA

In case anyone asks, I updated the licenses page http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas to start using the new cla-corporate.pdf http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.pdf instead of the old cla-corporate.txt.

The pdf version should be much easier to use and does not require users to reformat and possibly corrupt the text in the file.

The txt version is still available in case anyone follows an old Google search link.

If you notice any problems with the new form, please let me know.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation