Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/11/16 01:33:06 UTC

Re: [FileUpload] Proposal for ease of use

Ditto. No reply seen on the list or through google.

Hen

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Henri Yandell wrote:

> Ditto. No reply seen on the list or through google.

I'm aware of the message. It's one of a few different ways that life could
be made simpler for the Servlets 2.3 developer. To ensure that it doesn't
get forgotten, I recommend entering an enhancement request in Bugzilla.

--
Martin Cooper