Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/03/09 08:37:47 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Unomi 1.0.0-incubating release (take 4)

Hi all,

The Unomi 1.0.0-incubating release has been voted on the incubator. It
means that this release is now complete.

I will now complete the release process: complete the artifacts on
Central, update Jira, publish the artifacts on dist, and announce the
release.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Unomi 1.0.0-incubating release (take 4)

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Thanks a lot JB, let me know if I can help.

cheers,
  Serge...