Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Anthony Simmons <an...@eudoramail.com> on 2004/04/26 09:40:49 UTC

another velocity article

Couldn't see this posted in the archives, so if I'm blind, my apologies:

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/04/14/velocity.html

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com

RE: another velocity article

Posted by Mike Curwen <gb...@gb-im.com>.
it seems he even wrote his own version of an existing directive!

"... and a simple directive to halt the rendering of a template "

umm... wasn't #stop enough?  What does his own #exit do that #stop
doesn't?

Posted by Tim Colson <tc...@cisco.com>.

Posted by Mike Curwen <gb...@gb-im.com>.

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.