Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/22 09:15:03 UTC

Apachecon EU Track Themes

Hi

Do we have any more information on the proposed track themes for
Apachecon EU?

I'd like to start sending out some CFP requests to my community on our
mailing lists etc but before I can do that I need to get some idea of
what areas we are needing to cover.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Apachecon EU Track Themes

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Sharan

I am writing on an email with this information in this moment.

LF just informed me, that the last missing pieces (decisions) are in place,
and they/we can announce the CFP next week.

I am sorry for the long wait, it was caused by several clashing events.

You will see that there will be 2 events, a big-data event and the "normal"
apacheCON.

Thanks for volunteering to activate your community.

rgds
jan I.