Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by saivenkat thatikonda <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/07 15:08:31 UTC

Tomcat 9.0.11 cookieprocessor question.

Hello all,

I am trying to set *sameSiteCookies = "none"* in *<cookieprocessor>
*in *server.xml
*file of tomcat.

But I see this in th elog files:
*WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin
[SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context/CookieProcessor}
Setting property 'sameSiteCookies' to 'none' did not find a matching
property*

if someone know what this error mean please let me know, any help would be
appreciated.

Thank you,
Saivenkat Thatikonda.

Re: Tomcat 9.0.11 cookieprocessor question.

Posted by calder <ca...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 7, 2020, 09:08 saivenkat thatikonda <
saivenkatthatikonda7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to set *sameSiteCookies = "none"* in *<cookieprocessor>
> *in *server.xml
> *file of tomcat.

It's preferred to add this in the META-INF sub-dir in the context.xml file

But I see this in th elog files:
> *WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin
> [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context/CookieProcessor}
> Setting property 'sameSiteCookies' to 'none' did not find a matching
> property*

It's my understanding this was merged in 9.0.21 (you state you're using
9.0.11).