Posted to odf-dev@incubator.apache.org by Fede Pernas <fd...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/14 19:38:02 UTC

odf table of contents

Greetings. I'm Federico, from Uruguay. A few days ago I discovered your ODF
simple Api jar. Have been using it with no problems, but now that I want to
create and populate a table of contents i'm unable to do so. I could make
the table with the example in
https://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/simple/document/cookbook/Text%20Document.html#Table
of Content, but I don't know how to add elements to it, nor I found
information in the web. I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Re: odf table of contents

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
My fault, the table of content is a feature of Simple API, I did not
realize the URL was breaking.
You might try to change it indirectly by adding headings and creating the
content of the  TOC or you have to work on the DOM XML level to manipulate.

Regards,
Svante

ᐧ

Re: odf table of contents