Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by na...@simulalabs.com on 2006/12/27 17:51:32 UTC

re[2]: Feedback Needed on Release Reporting Tool

John

What about updating the "Built with Maven" logo? I will send to you in separate email.  Thanks!

Natalie

From: "John Tolentino" <jt...@apache.org>
To: "Maven Developers List" <de...@maven.apache.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 07:13:20 +0800
Subject: Re: Feedback Needed on Release Reporting Tool

Here's version 2:

http://people.apache.org/~jtolentino/release-reports/MockReport2.html

You can also find the corresponding xdoc here:

http://people.apache.org/~jtolentino/release-reports/MockReport2.xml

I didn't change the left navigation yet as we're still deciding on
which reports gets linked to and which will be included within the
page.

Re: re[2]: Feedback Needed on Release Reporting Tool

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Natalie,

The logo is somewhat separate - it is part of the overall site
configuration, not a part of the report. This sample from John is
just using the current default.

I agree it is a good idea for our little built by logo to default to
one that matches the main logo on the site, it's just a separate
discussion.

Cheers,
Brett