Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jia Zou <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/19 15:39:47 UTC

Can I configure Spark on multiple nodes using local filesystem on each node?

Dear all,

Can I configure Spark on multiple nodes without HDFS, so that output data
will be written to the local file system on each node?

I guess there is no such feature in Spark, but just want to confirm.

Best Regards,
Jia

Re: Can I configure Spark on multiple nodes using local filesystem on each node?

Posted by Pavel Plotnikov <pa...@team.wrike.com>.
Hi,

I'm using Spark in standalone mode without HDFS, and shared folder is
mounted on nodes via nfs. It looks like each node write data like in local
file system.

Regards,
Pavel