Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/02/13 16:08:27 UTC

[RFC] 1.3.0 release this weekend

Hey,

I plan to cut a release candidate from the 1.3.x branch this weekend.

If you have anything you want to make into the release, now is the time.

Please also take this opportunity to double check NEWS and CHANGES for me
and make sure that everything has been covered.

NS

Re: [RFC] 1.3.0 release this weekend

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org> wrote:
> The group is mightily pleased by this, pray proceed.

What is the group? ;)

Joke apart go ahead. really pleased about that.

- benoit

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.