Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com> on 2015/04/10 20:23:49 UTC

ApacheCon BoF, hackathon

Some of my colleagues in my day job are putting together a Cordova BoF session with folks from a number of  at ApacheCon (focus is tooling for Cordova devs - see http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/schedule). I'm not directly involved with this but I haven't seen a mention of it here, if I missed it then one more won't hurt.

There will also be a dedicated table in the Hackathon room. The goal is to encourage conference attendees to come and ask their questions of the Cordova folks in attendance. Again, I'm not involved but again I've not seen a mention of it here.

@rgardler<http://twitter.com/rgardler>

Re: ApacheCon BoF, hackathon

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Thanks Ross! Looking forward to it!