Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Oellien, F (Frank)" <Fr...@Intervet.com> on 2007/02/26 17:12:11 UTC

RE: PPRPanelGroup - Additional Info

I have just figured out, that the PPRPanelGroup shows only this strange behavior, if used with Sun Standard implementation. When I use myfaces instead the resukts are different:
Now I receive an alert window with the message: 'an error occurred during the ajax-request XMLHttpTransport Error: 500 Internal Server Error

Frank