Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Elio Rodriguez <el...@yakidoo.com.pa> on 2015/07/13 19:51:31 UTC

Question

Good Afternoon.

I have been looking for a way to ask a question regarding OPEN CMIS, but I don't seem to find any email on the website, the only email I was able to find was this one so I decided to write here.

Can I ask a couple of questions regarding developing with CMIS?

Best regards,

Elio Rodriguez
Software Developer
Toll Free: 1-855-YAKIDOO (1-855-9254366)
Panama: +(507) 833-9219 Ext. 613
Canada: +(1) 905 267-3949 Ext. 613
USA: +(1) 305 423-0515 Ext. 613
Cellphone +(011) 507 6442-0793
Fax: +(1) 866 427-7213
Email: elio@yakidoo.com.pa<ma...@yakidoo.com.pa>
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eliorodriguez
Web: www.yakidoo.com<http://www.yakidoo.com/>

[facebook-4-256]<https://www.facebook.com/Yakidoo>[twitter-5-512]<https://twitter.com/YakidooTeam>[Linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/yakidoo>[Yakidoo]<http://yakidoo.com/blog>
[Signature Diamond]
P  Please consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments.

This Message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential
and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.
This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain views or opinions that are those of the sender and
not necessarily the views or opinions of Yakidoo

Este mensaje y todos los datos adjuntos pueden contener información que es confidencial
y esta sujeta a privilegios legales. Si usted no es el recipiente se le notifica que cualquier uso,
difusión, distribución, o copiado de este mensaje o datos adjuntos esta prohibido. Si usted recibió
este e-mail por equivocación, por favor notifíquenos de inmediato y borre todas las copias de este
mensaje y cualquier dato adjunto. Este mensajes y cualquier dato adjunto, puede contener opiniones
que son del remitente y no necesariamente de Yakidoo

Re: Question

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Elio,

This is the right mailing list.
Please subscribe before you are sending your question [1].

- Florian

[1] https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/