Posted to user@crunch.apache.org by Aviv Cohn <av...@yahoo.com> on 2015/07/11 18:38:11 UTC

What Hadoop dependencies do I need?

Hello all,
I downloaded Crunch and it's dependencies using Maven (by including the crunch-core dependency in the pom.xml file). However turns out the Hadoop dependencies aren't included as Crunch's dependencies, so they weren't downloaded.
Can you tell me exactly which Maven Hadoop dependencies I need? I assume hadoop-core and hadoop-common. Anything else?
Thank you

Re: What Hadoop dependencies do I need?

Posted by David Ortiz <dp...@gmail.com>.
Did you generate your pom using the crunch archetype on the getting started
page?  Hadoop dependencies should be available from the cluster.

Posted by Aviv Cohn <av...@yahoo.com>.