Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Kumar, Sudip" <su...@capgemini.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/17 11:52:49 UTC

Supported Kafka/Zookeeper Version with ELK 8.4.3

Hi Kafka Team,

Currently we are planning to upgrade ELK 7.16 to 8.4.3 version. In our ecosystem we are using Kafka as middleware which is ingesting data coming from different sources where publisher (Logstash shipper) publishing data in different Kafka Topics and subscriber (Logstash indexer) consuming the data.

We have an integration of ELK 7.16 with Kafka V2.5.1 and zookeeper 3.5.8. Please suggest if we upgrade on ELK 8.4.3 version which Kafka and Zookeeper version will be supported? Provide us handful documents.

Let me know if you any further questions.

Thanks
Sudip Kumar
Capgemini-India

Re: Supported Kafka/Zookeeper Version with ELK 8.4.3

Posted by sunil chaudhari <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
Well this question can be asked on discuss.elastic.co
However I would like to answer this.
I am sure you need compatibility with logstash.
You can go through this document for logstash-kafka integration
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/logstash/current/plugins-integrations-kafka.html

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=73638194#content/view/73638194

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns on
this matter.

Cheers,
Sunil Chaudhari.

Posted by sunil chaudhari <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by "Kumar, Sudip" <su...@capgemini.com.INVALID>.
Hi Team,

We are still waiting for the reply. Please update we must know what version of Kafka is compatible with ELK 8.4 version.

Still, I can see no one replied on user and Dev community portal

[cid:image001.png@01D8EAFE.9B1F9280]

Thanks
Sudip