Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/02/20 23:58:17 UTC

Re: ofbiz.biz: Not official Apache OFBiz web site

Hi Michael,

Thanks, it's never too late to do good. I know you are only writing in German on both site and Twitter account, though could it be possible to have
the same sentence in English on the Twitter account?

BTW well done for the German Apache feather logo. This way, I think, since you don't reuse an Apache logo, things are clear.

Don't worry for ofbiz.de it has been done, though it's at the left bottom and not much visible. Maybe you could explain to Prof. Dr. Lutz Prechelt
that it should be better at top AND bottom?

Hans is responsible for ofbiz.nl, the Thai version visible also on this site and a number of Twitter accounts.

Jacques

Posted by Michael Brohl <of...@brohl.net>.
Hi Jacques,

there's not enough space for the statement in german and english on the
twitter account so I changed it to english.

Thanks and regards,

Michael