Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gohil, Jayesh" <Ja...@lionbridge.com> on 2006/06/14 06:22:19 UTC

Tomcat Service on Windows.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to change the login name of Tomact NT Service on windows.As it uses System account whereas I want it to use my domain login.

Kindly reply asap.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jayesh Gohil
Build/SCM Engineer.
L10NBRIDGE Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
EXTN : 7523

Re: Tomcat Service on Windows.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
you're better off using a different wrapper than the one that comes with
Tomcat,
this one allows for thread dumps and more customizations

http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/wrapper.html

In the wrapper.conf file you can change the name for your NT service

Gohil, Jayesh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to change the login name of Tomact NT Service on windows.As it uses System account whereas I want it to use my domain login.
>
> Kindly reply asap.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jayesh Gohil
> Build/SCM Engineer.
> L10NBRIDGE Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
> EXTN : 7523

Filip Hanik

Re: Tomcat Service on Windows.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
In services if you locate the Tomcat service and click on Properties/Log
on..You will see which user to invoke Tomcat service

HTH,
Martin--