Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/10 15:30:13 UTC

tld files are not found

Hi,

 I built the myfaces from the SVN with maven, everything worked well and jar
files are generated. Then i import these new jar files to the my project lib
path and removed old myfaces jar files then i fired up the server and it
started without any error. But when i call a page i got the following error;

javax.servlet.ServletException: The absolute uri:
http://java.sun.com/jsf/core cannot be resolved in either web.xml or
the jar files deployed with this application
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)
	org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:144)
	org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:174)
	org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
	org.ajaxanywhere.AAFilter.doFilter(AAFilter.java:43)
	org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:292)
	org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:116)
	org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:79)
	org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:303)
	org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:143)
	org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:303)
	org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:246)
	org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:303)
	org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:220)
	org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:303)
	org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:173)
	org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:120)

then i checked the jar files which i built recently and i saw that tld
files are missing in the META-INF directories. (nightly build jar
files at the myfaces official page have these tld files)

What am i doing wrong?

regards...

--
Murat HAZER
Elektrik-Elektronik Mühendisi - Electrical-Electronics Engineer

Re: tld files are not found

Posted by Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com>.
oopps

Re: tld files are not found