Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Amit Chawla <am...@india.birlasoft.com> on 2005/01/18 20:21:36 UTC

Query

Hi

I am newbie to FOP.
I have a HTML document generated in my JSP/Java Based web application.

I want to generate PDF using that HTML generated at run time .

Please advise me how to do it.

What i have read and understand is i need to create XML and then XSL and then XSL-FO and then use FOP to generate PDF.

I understand is that i need to create all at run time as i dont know what will be in my html which will also be generated at run time.

Let me know whether am i right? if yes then please advise how to generate XSL and XSL-FO at run time from my HTML/XHTML   . I am converting HTML to XHTML using Tidy....

Early reply awaited.

Thanks
Regards
Amit Chawla