Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eric Loeb <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/05 22:40:06 UTC

Know of any consulting companies?

Is there an ARS-Digita-like consulting company that
uses the various jakarta components to build web apps
for clients?

thanks in advance,
Eric Loeb

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Know of any consulting companies?

Posted by Adam Grohs <ag...@adiglobal.com>.
iXL Inc. out of Atlanta, (particularly their New York office) are quite
familiar with the jakarta components and intricately using the STRUTS
framework quite extensively on existing projects and new business.
www.ixl.com

Hope this helps,
Adam S. Grohs

Posted by "Grassotti, Michael" <mi...@tallan.com>.
Eric,

I'm a project manager at Tallan ( www.tallan.com ) and we do quite a bit of
custom web application development. We do not use any software solution
exclusively, but have incorporated Jakarta components into solutions for
many of our clients.

An example that I managed personally is www.chcd.com. This project was
originally developed using Tomcat (it now runs on resin) was built using ant
and uses struts custom tags.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Mike Grassotti
michael.grassotti@tallan.com