Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Moore, Jonathan" <Jo...@Comcast.com> on 2010/12/11 18:40:14 UTC

disabling logging for unit tests?

I'd like to drop a commons-logging.properties into src/test/resources
for the cache module that uses the NoOpLog to suppress logging output
during unit tests. I'm generally a fan of passing unit tests not
generating any output -- keeps the extraneous noise level down.

Any objections to this?

Jon

Re: disabling logging for unit tests?

Posted by "Campbell, Joseph" <Jo...@Comcast.com>.
Also +1.

Joe

--
"Strength of numbers is the delight of the timid. The Valiant in spirit
glory in fighting alone."

Joe Campbell | one comcast center | philadelphia, pa 19103 | 215.286.5073

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2010-12-11 at 17:40 +0000, Moore, Jonathan wrote:
> I'd like to drop a commons-logging.properties into src/test/resources
> for the cache module that uses the NoOpLog to suppress logging output
> during unit tests. I'm generally a fan of passing unit tests not
> generating any output -- keeps the extraneous noise level down.
>
> Any objections to this?
>
> Jon

+1

Oleg