Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Robert2012 <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2012/04/08 17:00:24 UTC

Vendor Prepayment currency issue

Hello,

we work with supplier who have USD as currency. We use Euro currency, but
can also send money in USD.

WE do a deposit to the supplier, from which he takes the payment for our
orders / invoices. Actual I created a billing acount for the supplier...

Now I tried to do a vendor prepayment (accoutning >> payments >> new
payment.
After enterint the data I get forwarded to a more detailed screen, where I
can input the target currency (USD for supplier - Actual Currency Uom ) and
our currency (euro).
I also can insert the "amount" and the "Actual Currency Amount".

But when I do the Actual Currency Uom  value to USD and save it, it jumps
back to Euro.

Is it a bug?

Re: Vendor Prepayment currency issue

Posted by Robert2012 <ga...@mercon24.de>.
Ah no sorry, I missunderstood the process:

Actual Currency Uom is our currency (Euro) and currency is the the currency
of our supplier. the first one jumps back, cause I just had created a Euro
account.

so now it works for me