Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Donald Lee <do...@stanford.edu> on 2005/10/19 21:47:22 UTC

Http Put?

Hey all,

First time posting to the mailing list, so go easy on me. :P

I need to upload a ton of files using Http Put.

it doesn't look like the put functionality is in jmeter at the moment
since it looks like It can only do Posts and Gets. is this true?

I've written a JavaRequest to do what I want, but am I losing any
metrics by doing this?

Would it be easy to modify the current HTTP sampler to use post? would
it be worth it?

I'm also looking to upload from a set of files and place them in a
sequenced order... ie.

file1.txt -> 1
file5.txt -> 2
file10.txt -> 3