Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/06/26 14:19:27 UTC

Website Improvements

All,

Just wanted to throw out some website improvements I think you should
consider.

- There's no way to find the Aria Tosca source code on the website and
there should be.
- Even if we don't have any downloads available yet, we should create a
placeholder page for downloads.
- The current getting started guide points to pip, which we know is gone
now.
- The mail archives, while the current link is valid, I would recommend
linking to https://lists.apache.org/list.html?ariatosca.apache.org as the
landing page for our mailing lists.

John

Re: Website Improvements

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
(1) + (2) - Arthur will update those on the website.
(3) - The pip links will become valid as soon as we make a release as we'll
have it on there as well.
(4) - Oh that's indeed much better, I wasn't familiar with it. Thanks! I'll
update the readme accordingly.

Ran