Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by begineer <re...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/28 12:49:35 UTC

How many threads does ignite.executorService() have.

Hi Guys,
I have one simple query about ignite executor service.
I know java executor service accepts the no of threads to be run, but there
is no option to pass no of threads to ignite executor service.

So how does it manage threads to be started.

many thanks

Re: How many threads does ignite.executorService() have.

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Usually, the size of a thread pool is max(8, total number of CPU's).
The details about configuration particular thread pools can be found here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/thread-pools

Thanks,
S.

Posted by akurbanov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Executor service may be described as a distributed pool which executes it's
tasks on any cluster node or any node from a given subset of nodes. If you
feel any necessity to configure this thread pool, you may set up public
thread pool size as described here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/thread-pools#section-public-pool