Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/07/26 16:41:40 UTC

API for self-registration of self-service users now available

Dilpreet and Raunak,

Per discussions on our check-in for GSOC today, please share any questions
you have on implementing the ability for a user to independently sign up
for a self-service user account through either the mobile or web app as
documented in the user stories drafted by Denila at
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/56,
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/59, and
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues/60

Nazeer has implemented the API at
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/394

Raunak, for the web self-service app at
https://botraunak.github.io/web-self-service-app/#/login, you'd need to add
a create/sign up option from the login page:
https://botraunak.github.io/web-self-service-app/#/login

Ed

RE: [Mifos-developer] API for self-registration of self-service users now available

Posted by Shaik Nazeer <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
SSU creation is associated with client details. So the account number you are entering is client account number. We don’t have backend support to reset the password.

Regards,

Nazeer

Posted by Raunak Sett <se...@gmail.com>.

--