Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Geotek office <ge...@abv.bg> on 2008/11/08 08:51:40 UTC

preocess data between freemarker and services

Hello

I want to ask is it possible to send data from fremarker template to beanshell/groovy to input of service and the other way from output of service to benashell/groovy to freemareker ?

10x all

Re: preocess data between freemarker and services

Posted by byte <ge...@abv.bg>.
10x  very much

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by byte <ge...@abv.bg>.