Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jozsef Vass <jo...@adobe.com> on 2010/09/29 02:32:42 UTC

accessing repository

With CRX 2.1, repository = JcrUtils.getRepository(http://localhost:7402/crx/server) provides the following RepositoryException:
Unable to access a repository with the following settings:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri: http://localhost:7402/crx/server
The following RepositoryFactory classes were consulted:
Perhaps the repository you are trying to access is not available at the moment.

What could be the reason?

Thanks.

Jozsef

Re: accessing repository

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
It looks like your classpath is missing some jars. The error message
should look something like this:

Unable to access a repository with the following settings:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri: http://localhost:7402/crx/server
The following RepositoryFactory classes were consulted:
    org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.Jcr2davRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.Jcr2spiRepositoryFactory: declined
    org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.JndiRepositoryFactory: declined

i.e. a list of RepositoryFactory classes should be listed. If none are
listed, I believe that's because none are available on the classpath.

HTH,
Justin