Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Sébastien Pérès-Labourdette <se...@omerin.com> on 2020/05/07 16:50:47 UTC

From 3.1.2 to 4.0.2

Hi.

In 4.0.2, what happened to getEntityResolver().lookupQuery(queryName) ?

How to fetch my queries from my datamap xml in 4.0.2 ?

Cheers
Sébastien.

Re: From 3.1.2 to 4.0.2

Posted by Sébastien Pérès-Labourdette <se...@omerin.com>.
Hi.

Got it, thanks, i'll do so.

Now after upgrading and going through some unit tests with success, i'm
on my may to some integration tests.

Cayenne fails to initialize due to :

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: org.apache.cayenne.ConfigurationException: [v.4.0.2 Oct 09
2019 13:47:33] Error loading configuration from
file:/C:/devel/droot/projects/manfred/ofc-cayenne/target/classes/cayenne-business.xml
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
http://apache.org/xml/features/disallow-doctype-decl

Any idea of what may be the cause of such en error ?

Cheers
Sébastien.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yep, here is an example: