Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2009/03/19 17:05:44 UTC

Re: Stomp: unsubscribe durable consumer - only works if client id == subscription name

Hi Michael,

description at http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net>.
Thank you for pointing to the description, this will also simplify my
implementation of the Delphi client library.

Regards,
Michael Justin