Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Haesler, Paul" <Pa...@deh.gov.au> on 2006/03/06 00:17:12 UTC

RE: Did you know? FacesIDE eclipse plugin [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

We've been using FacesIDE mainly because we can't find a better *free*
Eclipse
plugin for JSF.

It's OK, but has a few shortcomings.  I found the EL completion works
brilliantly
if you only use standard JSF components - but it seems to struggle more
with Tomahawk
or other non-standard components. I have a few issues with the graphical
navigation
editor too.

Paul Haesler

Consultant