Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/01/20 16:37:37 UTC

Sample for Basic @Resource injection for CXF web services

Hi,

Could anyone (Jarek?) show me a sample of using the feature from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2756? A pointer to a
spec or a documentation would be fine, too.

Just knocking at the WebServices door and having seen GERONIMO-2756
described as simple I thought I'd give a shot.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Sample for Basic @Resource injection for CXF web services

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Czesc Jacek,

The https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2762 contains a
simple test to show @Resource injection for <env-entry> entires in
your web.xml file. The current implementation right only only does a
simple JNDI lookup to inject the value. Which means only resources
explicitly defined in the web.xml can be injected right now.

Jarek