Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by AP...@fidm.com on 2003/10/13 21:48:55 UTC

problem loading jetspeed.ldif to IBM Directory server

I am having problem loading the jetspeed LDIF file to IBM SecureWay LDAP
server.  I keep getting error message like:

"The attribute objectclass is not allowed for entry
uid=Jetspeed,ou=groups,ou=eportal,o=fidm
Entry UID=JETSPEED,OU=GROUPS,OU=EPORTAL,O=FIDM violates the schema
definition.
"The attribute objectclass is not allowed for entry
uid=apache,ou=groups,ou=eportal,o=fidm
Entry UID=APACHE,OU=GROUPS,OU=EPORTAL,O=FIDM violates the schema
definition.

The first 5 entries in LDIF are as following and I think the error started
at 4th entry:

dn: ou=eportal, o=fidm
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: eportal

dn: ou=groups, ou=eportal, o=fidm
ou: groups
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: ou=roles, ou=eportal, o=fidm
ou: roles
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: uid=Jetspeed, ou=groups, ou=eportal, o=fidm
groupname: Jetspeed
uid: Jetspeed
objectClass: jetspeedgroup

dn: uid=apache, ou=groups, ou=eportal, o=fidm
groupname: apache
uid: apache
objectClass: jetspeedgroup

Teh objectclass jetpseedgorup is defined as
objectclasses=( 1.3.6.1.4.1.7915.1.2.4.1 NAME 'jetspeedgroup'
        DESC 'Jetspeed Group'
        MUST ( groupname $ uid)
        MAY ( members ) )

The groupname and uid as standard SecureWay LDAP definition.  I also tried
to change groupname definition to 'caseIgnoreIA5Match' from
'caseExacMatch'
and syntax from 'directory string syntax' to 'IA5 String syntax' but same
result.

I coldn't find what is wrong.  Could someone help?  Thank you very much!

Alex

Re: problem loading jetspeed.ldif to IBM Directory server

Posted by Tod Thomas <tt...@chubb.com>.
Do you not still need objectclass=top in both your Jetspeed and apache
objects?

Posted by Tod Thomas <tt...@chubb.com>.