Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 21:59:57 UTC

Fwd: Camel.trunk.fulltest.windows - Build # 135 - Still Failing

Does anybody has the possibility to fix this issue (killing demon threads)
or do we need infra? In the second case I will raise a JIRA on INFRA
(again)...

Best,
Christian

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:40:02 PM Christian Müller wrote:
> I'm wondering whether we do anything wrong here.
> Do other projects have the same issue? Or do we may leak any file
> references?

I disabled the Windows builds for CXF as the jars become completely locked.
I can get them to pass once after the machine is rebooted, but never again so
I kind of gave up.   I have no idea what is going on and no-one seems to have
enough access to the machine to really figure it out.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Camel.trunk.fulltest.windows - Build # 135 - Still Failing

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Christian Müller
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody has the possibility to fix this issue (killing demon threads)
> or do we need infra? In the second case I will raise a JIRA on INFRA
> (again)...

It happens from time to time on Windows boxes. That the JVM will lock
a file, and then the OS cannot clean the target directory.
I wonder if the ASF infra could have some Windows images, they would
restart from, and then reload those images, once a day to have
a clean Windows server to use for testing. Or something like that.

--
Claus Ibsen