Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michel Bottin <mi...@free.fr> on 2006/06/03 15:53:52 UTC

Link: Project: SDX - System for Documents in XML

Hi!

We, at ADNX,  are proud to indicate you our SDX project in order to be
listed with the Cocoon-related Projects:

/Name/: *SDX

*/Full Title/: System for Documents in XML

Subject: SDX allows to retrieve and display XML documents. Combining the
power of Cocoon and Lucene it offers to the application programmer two
interfaces: the API-XSP and the API-Java offering all the
functionalities for building a web documentary system. Many specific
applications have been developed with this framework based on TEI Lite,
EAD, BiblioML,...//////

/License/: GPL

/URL/: http://90plan.ovh.net/~adnx/sdx/

/Other URL/: http://adnx.org

/e-mail/: mailto:infos@adnx.org

Re: Link: Project: SDX - System for Documents in XML

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Correct link is http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON.

Jörg

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.