Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> on 2004/07/13 06:58:18 UTC

[apreq-2] Perl_magic_getpack

With the current cvs, Apache::Cookie in the perl glue
doesn't build for me (Win32, perl-5.8.4) because my perl lib
doesn't have Perl_magic_getpack(). In looking through
embed.fnc in the perl sources, this function isn't marked as
part of Perl's API, so not all platforms may have it.

It looks longish, but should one copy this function
for those perls that don't have it?

--
best regards,
randy

Re: [apreq-2] Perl_magic_getpack

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
>
> > It looks longish, but should one copy this function
> > for those perls that don't have it?
>
> No, I just replaced that line with SvGETMAGIC(nsv),
> see if current-cvs works for you now.

Great - thanks, Joe. All tests pass for me (perl-5.8.4).

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.