Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Zimen, Michal" <Mi...@anasoft.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/22 10:10:13 UTC

Webmodule within does not start correctly

Hi tomee users,

  I’m struggling with this problem (TomEE 7.1.4 plus):

There is an old ear application with

  *   2x ejb modules
  *   3x web modules (sun-jaxs.xml, (gwt) servlets)
(deployed to /apps/)

Seems from the logs, that Ejb modules are deployed correctly,
but the web-modules in the end they can’t be reached via http.

Even I don’t see that the content of webmodule/WEB-INF/sun-jaxws.xml was processed,
or WEB-INF/lib/ scanned. The particulars WEB-INF/web.xml seems have been parsed,
because i could see the linking of EJB resources.

When I put the solo war file into webapps, the application works more-or-less correctly
(at least I can communicate through http)

Do I need to do extra setup for http container for /apps/*ear applications?
If so, where can I find the documentation?

Thanks for help.

michal

Re: Webmodule within does not start correctly

Posted by Arthur D'Alessandro <ar...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi,

There should not be anything to do.
Does the EAR file get deployed in /apps directory or webapps/?
Do you have some log files to share with us?
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

On Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 12:10 PM Zimen, Michal