Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Morten-Christian Bernson <mc...@uib.no> on 2010/07/07 12:54:07 UTC

Out of date

Hello,

We have got a message that our mirror is over 8 days old, and the web
page says the same.  We use the following command to sync:
rsync -rtlzv --delete rsync://rsync.eu.apache.org/apache-dist/ /local/path/

It does not sync any new files, and our local DATE file says 1278497940
which translates to 07/07/2010 10:19am GMT.

Please let us know why you think our mirror is out of date, and what we
should do to rectify it.

--
Morten-Christian Bernson,
Section for Infrastructure, Solaris System Administrator

Re: Out of date

Posted by "Felipe Törnvall N." <ft...@pctools.cl>.
dont worry

Regards,