Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/04/09 07:36:13 UTC

Re: Acessing cartridge through Load Balancer public IP returns "Unknown host name"

Hi Ricardo,

The load balancer route requests based on Cluster Hostnames and Domain
Mappings. Therefore it may not know about IP addresses. That should be the
reason you are seeing this problem.

As Raj has suggested you could try to add an hostname -> IP address entry
(Cluster Hostname -> LB Public IP) in your /etc/hosts file and try to make
a request using the above hostname.

Regards,

--
Imesh Gunaratne