Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Felix Maeder <fe...@wyona.com> on 2003/06/23 19:08:00 UTC

GUI Permissions and Groups Management

Hi list,

Here are some mock-ups for permission management (on a document resp.
subtree level) and groups managements. I suggest to have a left-hand
navigation in the upcoming system administration area.

What do you think?

-Felix

--
Felix Mäder              Wyona AG
                          Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zürich

Re: GUI Permissions and Groups Management

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Felix Maeder wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Here are some mock-ups for permission management (on a document resp.
>> subtree level) and groups managements. I suggest to have a left-hand
>> navigation in the upcoming system administration area.
>

> +1, only one comment:
>
> I would prefer
>
>    User:     [ComboBox]
>    Group:    [ComboBox]
>    Machine:  [ComboBox]

+1

Another detail is the "Group" description, which I guess should be a
textarea, rather than a textfield.

Thanks

Michael

Posted by Felix Maeder <fe...@wyona.com>.

Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Felix Maeder wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Here are some mock-ups for permission management (on a document resp.
>> subtree level) and groups managements. I suggest to have a left-hand
>> navigation in the upcoming system administration area.
>

> +1, only one comment:
>
> I would prefer
>
>    User:     [ComboBox]
>    Group:    [ComboBox]
>    Machine:  [ComboBox]

>    Access Object
>    [ComboBox]
>    [ComboBox]
>    [ComboBox]

That's ok with me.
+1

-Felix

Re: GUI Permissions and Groups Management

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.