Posted to user@struts.apache.org by balart <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/21 13:52:43 UTC

Re: Pagination in Struts2

Hi Aarthy,

you can use the displaytag to implement the pagination in struts2.

kindly tell that, Pagination as in Google? how, you want the page no in
google format or result in google format.

Regards,'
Bala

Re: Pagination in Struts2

Posted by Jaarthy <aa...@yahoo.com>.
I want the results in google format.Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aarthy