Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Bhuvaneswari T <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 16:12:35 UTC

commons.net.ftp ls command not working for Win CE

Hi,

I am using commons-net-1.4.0.jar along with the jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar. Using
these, I am building an FTPUtil to get the list of files. It is working fine
for Linux and Windows. But If I connect to Win CE, there are files in a
directory and if I use command prompt ftp, the "ls" command gives the
filelist. But using the listFiles() method in the FTPClient inside the
commons-net, it returns the filelist size as 0. Is it a bug with the
commons.net.ftp package. Can anyone help me sorting this out.

Thanks.
Bhuvana.