Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Rod TuK <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2001/05/03 16:33:49 UTC

Database setup

hi,
  I successfully setup the DB (mySql) for Users and I am trying to do the
same for message and spool. Can someone tell me the Table definition for the
table "Message"? I am interested on the column type also for
"message_name","remote_host", etc.

Also, can someone point me to the correct direction for setting up lists? I
understand it is pointed as default to list-james directory, but how should
we setup files under it?

Thanks

Rod~

Re: James and Jetspeed

Posted by sbelt <sb...@velos.com>.
yes, i have successfully setup this combination. Look in the James mail
archive - I posted a hint where I found that James was looking at the from:
address and put the emails into the spam folder. The
jetspeedresources.properties mail settings need to match James'
allowed-domains settings. Again, please see my email in the James archive
for what the settings were.

Steve B.

Re: Database setup

Posted by Oki DZ <ok...@bdg.pindad.com>.