Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/11/25 17:42:40 UTC

[VOTE] Switch the wiki to Confluence (Take 2)

This vote is to switch the wiki from MoinMoin [1] to Confluence [2].

I’ll do the migration manually myself. Everything linked to from the current front page [2] will get migrated in a similar hierarchy. If it isn’t linked to from the front page, it won’t get migrated.

When the migration is done, we delete the jclouds space in MoinMoin.

Voting ends 3 business days from today on 1700 UTC on 2014-11-28

Regards,
Everett

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/

Re: [VOTE] Switch the wiki to Confluence (Take 2)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
+1!

I initially voted for MoinMoin, because it was a simpler wiki, but it
is clear that it is unusable. Thanks for taking care of this Everett!

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
+1

Everett

[RESULT] [VOTE] Switch the wiki to Confluence (Take 2)

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
The vote is closed.

+1 (binding) = 3
+0 (binding) = 1
-0 (binding) = 0
-1 (binding) = 0

The vote passes and we will switch the wiki to Confluence.

I’ll proceed to migrate all of the content to Confluence [2]. Everything linked to from the current wiki front page [1] will get migrated in a similar hierarchy. If it isn’t linked to from the front page, it won’t get migrated.

When the migration is done, I’ll open a ticket with INFRA to delete the jclouds space in MoinMoin.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
+0.