Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by 北极星 <15...@qq.com> on 2015/03/08 09:47:17 UTC

running hive on windows 7

Hi

I'm a freshman in hadoop world. After some struggling, i've successfully make hadoop 2.6 running on my windows 7 laptop.

However when I want to run hive 1.0.0 on my win 7 system, I found there is no cmd line script as provided for linux.

It's also hard to find any useful message in google. That's why i seek here.

Anyone can provide me any clue on how to run hive on window 7?

Many thanks.

Regards

Iven Chen‍

RE: running hive on windows 7

Posted by "Kiran Kumar.M.R" <Ki...@huawei.com>.
Try posting this query on Hive mailing list
user@hive.apache.org<ma...@hive.apache.org>

Regards,
Kiran
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

RE: running hive on windows 7

RE: running hive on windows 7

RE: running hive on windows 7