Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/02/25 23:58:41 UTC

do a prerelease?

All the major bugs for 3.2.0 are cleared up -- just a couple of
documentation issues left.  So I was thinking it might be a good time to
issue a pre1. I'll make up a tarball tomorrow for voting...

--j.

Re: do a prerelease?

Posted by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com>.
Justin Mason wrote:
> All the major bugs for 3.2.0 are cleared up -- just a couple of
> documentation issues left.  So I was thinking it might be a good time to
> issue a pre1. I'll make up a tarball tomorrow for voting...
>
> --j.

A prerelease would be very welcome.  I'd like to shove this into Fedora
7 prior to test3, and hopefully get the 3.2.0 final in before Fedora 7
final.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule
Ideally we would want 3.2.0 final by the April 16th test4 development
freeze, but there is a little wiggle room to do it after test4 if the
code doesn't change much.

Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com