Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by solo turn <so...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/26 13:48:29 UTC

[m2] assembly plugin use case

hi,

i looked for documentation on how using the assembly plugin, but i
guess my stupidity level is big enough to not understand how to use
it.

does somebody have a use case, like unpacking, add a file, repacking?
or how to create a dist-directory with some files and directories in
it?

-solo

Re: [m2] assembly plugin use case

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
nothing to do with stupidity level, its just a particularly low
documentation level on that one.

I usually point people at the maven-core/pom.xml file in the maven
sources - that builds the assembly for m2.

- Brett

Posted by solo turn <so...@gmail.com>.